JACKSONVILLE, FLA. — On the heels of being named to Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 list for the eighth time, Brightway Insurance kicked off the first month of the new year by opening eight new franchise locations, one of which is the first Brightway location in its state. With the opening of its first franchise location in Oregon, consumers in 24 states now have access to more choice and expert counsel when shopping for insurance.
- Eli Drost opened Brightway, The Eli Drost Agency in Bend, Ore.
- Leslie Funes opened Brightway, The Sunseeker Agency in Greenacres, Fla.
- Stalyn Orellana opened Brightway, The Orellana Agency in Patchogue, N.Y.
- Pete Salitore opened Brightway, The Pete Salitore Agency in Satellite Beach, Fla.
- Victoria Delorso opened Brightway, The Summerville Agency in Summerville, S.C.
- John Czapko opened Brightway, The John Rodger Agency in Katy, Texas
- Yusleydi Mosquera opened Brightway, The Mosquera Agency in Louisville, Ky.
- Richard DeCarlo opened Brightway, The DeCarlo Agency in Coconut Creek, Fla.
“We are thrilled to welcome Eli, Leslie, Stalyn, Pete, Victoria, John, Yusleydi and Richard to the Brightway family,” said Brightway President and CEO, Michael Miller. “We provide Franchise Owners with holistic business support to help them grow their business and look forward to seeing each of them thrive with Brightway.”
Brightway’s low-risk, high-reward business opportunities allow people from a wide variety of backgrounds to prosper. Nearly 400 insurance experts provide training and support in areas including Customer Service, Accounting, Marketing, Distribution, Business Analytics, Carrier Relations and Appointments, Licensing, Onboarding, Training, Hiring and Retaining personnel. The company’s signature after-the-sale service empowers franchisees to focus on new business sales and provides their customers the personalized service they deserve. In 2020, Brightway introduced new, lower-investment franchise opportunities and welcomed more franchisees than ever before in the company’s history.
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance is a national property/casualty insurance distribution company with more than $750 million in annualized written premium, making it one of the largest Personal Lines agencies in the U.S.
Brightway’s focus is on producing Win, Win, Win outcomes for consumers by offering customized insurance solutions and for people wishing to sell insurance by providing business opportunities that span from single Agent to multi-unit enterprises. Regardless of the path taken, Brightway provides the support necessary to consistently outsell other insurance agents.
Brightway got its start in 2008 and has since grown to more than 900 people in 283 offices across 24 states serving customers in all 50 states.