CHATHAM, N.J.— Brightway Insurance Franchise Owner, Ryan Collins, has expanded his business enterprise with a second Brightway location. Collins is the new owner of the Brightway Insurance store in Chatham, which is his first location in the Garden State.
“We’ve had phenomenal success with Brightway and look forward to growing our footprint in the Northeast (U.S.),” said Collins. “Brightway has equipped me with tools and comprehensive support that allows me to give my customers the attention they deserve and to grow my own Brightway enterprise.”
Collins, who Brightway named its New Agency Owner of the Year and its top Mover and Shaker, opened his first Brightway store in Sunrise, Florida, in 2018. With the addition of his new Agency, he joins a growing list of Brightway Enterprise Owners.
- Ryan Collins, Sunrise, Fla. and Chatham, N.J.
- Chris Schmidt, Harahan, La., Pace, Fla. and Fort Mill, S.C.
- David Pojero and David Jones, Longwood, Fla. and DeBary, Fla.
- Tyler Smith and Chris Mitchell, Fort Myers, Fla. and Naples, Fla.
- Ben Rodriguez, New Orleans, La. and Baton Rouge, La.
- Steve Trout, Rockledge, Fla. and Indian Harbour Beach, Fla.
- Man Phung, Fishers, Ind. and Round Rock, Texas
- John Canonico, Oviedo, Fla. and Charleston, S.C.
- Sam Kassar, Bonita Springs, Fla. and Naples, Fla.
- Rich Saltzman, Fla. and Largo, Fla.
- Kandie Landers, Glendale, Colo. and Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Joshua Hite, Boynton Beach, Fla., Lake Worth, Fla. and Bluffton, S.C.
- Chris Cole, Palm Springs, Fla. and Boynton Beach, Fla.
- Ken Toney, Longwood, Fla. and Atlanta, Ga.
“Ryan Collins is a great business partner, and we’re thrilled to see him grow his business,” said Brightway CEO and Co-Founder Michael Miller. “We do everything we can to help our Franchise Owners achieve their dreams and, for some, this means building their own Brightway enterprise.”
Each year, Franchise Business Review surveys franchisees from across the country, including Brightway Agency Owners. The results of its 2020 survey, completed by our franchise owners, shows that two-thirds of our owners are considering adding additional Brightway locations to their enterprises, including one in four who say they definitely plan to expand with Brightway.
Brightway’s corporate office staff provides expertise and support in areas including Customer Service, Accounting, Marketing, Distribution, Business Analytics, Carrier Appointments, Licensing, Onboarding, Training, Hiring and Retaining personnel. The company’s signature after-the-sale service empowers franchisees to focus on new business sales and provides their customers the personalized service they deserve.
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance is a national property/casualty insurance distribution company with more than $653 million in annualized written premium, making it one of the largest Personal Lines agencies in the U.S.
Brightway’s focus is on producing Win, Win, Win outcomes for consumers by offering customized insurance solutions and for people wishing to sell insurance by providing business opportunities that span from single Agent to multi-unit enterprises. Regardless of the path taken, Brightway provides the support necessary to consistently outsell other insurance agents.
Brightway got its start in 2008 and has since grown to more than 900 people in 203 offices across 22 states serving customers in all 50 states.
Consumers seeking a better insurance buying experience may visit Brightway.com, and people wishing to learn more about franchise ownership with Brightway may visit BrightwayDifference.com.
Franchise with Brightway
Learn more about our history and culture, products you'll sell, the companies we work with, our models and more by filling out this form.