At Brightway, our focus is on making sure you are properly protected. Insurance is a key part of being smart financially. Simply said, being properly insured can protect everything you’ve ever worked hard for—and everything you will ever work hard for.
Take a few minutes to find your insurance policy Declarations Pages (this is the summary page from each of your policies that lists the coverages, limits and deductibles you’ve chosen for each of your policies).
Now, take a look around and ask yourself these three questions:
- Has anything changed since these policies were written?
• On Homeowners, this means any material upgrades to your home (like a new kitchen, bath, addition or pool). It also means reviewing any recent purchases (high-value jewelry, art, etc.)
• On Auto, this means any additional vehicles, new drivers or need for additional coverages
- Do you worry that your Home and Auto policies do not fully protect your financial assets, or do you have a need for an Umbrella policy? Umbrella is designed to protect you from major claims and lawsuits and can help protect your assets and your future.
- Do you have other assets to protect, like an RV, ATV or Boat?
If your answer to any of the questions above is yes and you are currently a Brightway customer, contact your Brightway Agent. If your answer to any of the questions above is yes and you are not a current Brightway customer, click here to find an insurance expert near you.