JACKSONVILLE, FLA. – Veteran Brightway Insurance Franchise Owners, David Pojero and David Jones, have expanded their business enterprise with a second Brightway store in Central Florida.
“Having the opportunity to bridge our communities by opening our second location in DeLand and expanding our reach is such a rewarding feeling,” said Pojero. “We’re looking forward to providing more choice and expert counsel to our new friends and neighbors.”
“We’re thrilled to have reached this milestone in business ownership,” Jones added. “With our new location, we’ll be able to serve even more customers in Central Florida and bring them the insurance buying experience Brightway is known for.”
With the purchase of their second location, Pojero and Jones join a growing list of Brightway Enterprise Owners.
- David Pojero and David Jones, Longwood, Fla. and DeLand, Fla.
- Tyler Smith and Chris Mitchell, Fort Myers, Fla. and Naples, Fla.
- Ben Rodriguez, New Orleans, La. and Baton Rouge, La.
- Chris Schmidt, Harahan, La. and Pace, Fla.
- Steve Trout, Rockledge, Fla. and Indian Harbour Beach, Fla.
- Man Phung, Fishers, Ind. and Round Rock, Texas
- John Canonico, Oviedo, Fla. and Charleston, S.C.
- Sam Kassar, Bonita Springs, Fla. and Naples, Fla.
- Rich Saltzman, Tampa. Fla. and Largo, Fla.
- Kandie Landers, Glendale, Colo. and Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Josh Hite, Boynton Beach, Fla., Lake Worth, Fla. and Bluffton, S.C.
- Chris Cole, Palm Springs, Fla. and Boynton Beach, Fla.
- Ken Toney, Longwood, Fla. and Atlanta, Ga.
“David Pojero and David Jones have been great business partners, and we’re thrilled to see them grow their business,” said Brightway CEO and Co-Founder Michael Miller. “We strive to provide our Franchise Owners with comprehensive business support so they can achieve their dreams, which for many means growing an enterprise of their own.”
Brightway Franchise Owners enjoy support from hundreds of insurance professionals in customer service, carrier relationships, marketing, accounting and technology, which frees up their time to focus on leveraging the broadest possible selection of insurance companies to meet each customer’s unique needs. As a result, Brightway agencies consistently outsell the best independent agents in the country two-to-one.*
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance is a national property/casualty insurance distribution company with more than $630 million in annualized written premium, making it one of the largest Personal Lines agencies in the U.S.
Brightway’s focus is on producing Win, Win, Win outcomes for consumers by offering customized insurance solutions and for people wishing to sell insurance by providing business opportunities that span from single Agent to multi-unit enterprises. Regardless of the path taken, Brightway provides the support necessary to consistently outsell other insurance agents.
Brightway got its start in 2008 and has since grown to more than 900 people in 199 offices across 21 states serving customers in all 50 states.