JACKSONVILLE, FLA. — More consumers now have the opportunity to enjoy a better way to shop for insurance as seven insurance sales professionals are now on the path to the American dream of business ownership through the Brightway Insurance Independent Agent program. The Independent Agent program is a six- to 12-month period in which insurance sales professionals can qualify for a fully financed franchise fee to enter our Office Agent franchise program.
“Our Independent Agent program only launched in January of this year, but already we’ve seen it grow tremendously,” said Brightway Co-Founder and CEO, Michael Miller. “We saw one of our biggest groups of Independent Agents to date in August as we welcomed seven new Agents to the Brightway system and started them on the path to business ownership.”
- Diane Ewing opened Brightway, The Diane Ewing Agency in Atlanta, Ga.
- Fabricio Castellanos opened Brightway, The Castellanos Agency in Houston, Texas
- Esmeralda Villanueva opened Brightway, The Villanueva Agency in Indianapolis, Ind.
- Jacob Meltzer opened Brightway, The Meltzer Family Agency in Queens, N.Y.
- Steve Ward opened Brightway, The Steve Ward Agency in Suwanee, Ga.
- Jennifer Seeley opened Brightway, The Richmond Agency in Houston, Texas
- Devin Kelley opened Brightway, The Kelley Family Agency in Denham Springs, La.
Brightway Independent Agents enjoy the same after-the-sale service as franchise owners as they qualify for a fully financed, lower-cost entry fee into the company’s franchise model in which a Brightway location can operate out of a professional office space.
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance is a national property/casualty insurance distribution company with more than $623 million in annualized written premium, making it one of the largest Personal Lines agencies in the U.S.
Brightway’s focus is on producing Win, Win, Win outcomes for consumers by offering customized insurance solutions and for people wishing to sell insurance by providing business opportunities that span from single Agent to multi-unit enterprises. Regardless of the path taken, Brightway provides the support necessary to consistently outsell other insurance agents.
Brightway got its start in 2008 and has since grown to more than 900 people in 196 offices across 21 states serving customers in all 50 states.
Franchise with Brightway
Learn more about our history and culture, products you'll sell, the companies we work with, our models and more by filling out this form.