JACKSONVILLE, FLA. — More consumers now have the opportunity to enjoy a better way to shop for insurance as Brightway Insurance continues to expand across the country. The company will open new stores in California, Florida, Oklahoma and Texas, Monday, Aug. 13.
“We’re pleased to partner with an outstanding group of franchisees to expand into new markets throughout the country,” said Brightway President, Talman Howard. “We offer franchisees a comprehensive suite of support that frees them up to focus on finding the right policies for their customers and growing their business.”
- Sam Kassar is Brightway’s newest Multi-Unit Owner, opening Brightway, The Kassar Agency in Naples, Fla. Kassar opened his first store in Bonita Springs, Fla., in 2011. His franchise is among the top 10 percent highest performers at Brightway. Read the full story here.
- Tiffany Baban will open Brightway, The Baban Agency in Katy, Texas. Read the full story here.
- Federico Bocca will open Brightway, The F. Bocca Agency in Miami. Read the full story here.
- Rich Dorrian will open Brightway, The Dorrian Agency in Estero, Fla. Read the full story here.
- Brian Crumbaker will open Brightway, The Crumbaker Agency in Carlsbad, Calif. Read the full story here.
- David Pickel will open Brightway, The David Pickel Agency in Broken Arrow, Okla. Read the full story here.
Brightway Agency Owners enjoy comprehensive business support including customer service, carrier relationships, marketing, accounting and technology. As a result, Brightway agencies consistently outsell other insurance agencies three-to-one.*
Brightway franchisees make more than three times the income of individuals who are self-employed in other businesses. For top performers, the gap is six-fold. What’s more, having an insurance background is not a prerequisite to becoming a Franchise Owner with Brightway. In fact, 40 percent of the above-average performing Brightway Franchise Owners did not have prior insurance experience.
Entrepreneurs who wish to learn more about business opportunities with Brightway should visit BrightwayDifference.com.
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance is a national property/casualty insurance retailer selling through a network of franchised independent stores throughout the country. With more than $539 million in annualized written premium, the company is one of the largest personal lines agencies in the United States.
Brightway began franchising operations in 2008 and has since grown to more than 800 people in 20 states serving customers in all 50 states. Forbes has recognized the company as America’s No. 1 Franchise to Buy. Additionally, the company was named a top franchise three years in a row by Entrepreneur magazine and one of the fastest-growing private companies in America nine consecutive years by Inc. 5000. People wishing to learn more about franchise ownership with Brightway may visit BrightwayDifference.com and find us on LinkedIn. Consumers seeking a better insurance buying experience may visit Brightway.com and find us on Facebook.
Franchise with Brightway
Learn more about our history and culture, products you'll sell, the companies we work with, our models and more by filling out this form. Please note: P&C insurance experience is strongly preferred in most markets at this time.