JACKSONVILLE, FLA. — While the Coronavirus pandemic has negatively affected businesses nationwide, Brightway Insurance remains committed to customers and to people who want to build their own Brightway business with the holistic support the company offers. More consumers in Florida, Louisiana, South Carolina and Texas now have access to more choice and expert counsel when shopping for insurance following the opening of seven new Brightway locations this month.
- Roland and Marjorie Jerome Toussaint opened Brightway, The Jerome Agency in Hollywood, Fla.
- Ashley Burbank-Boyles opened Brightway, The Ashley Burbank-Boyles in Springhill, Fla.
- Jimmy Thomas opened Brightway, The Jimmy Thomas Agency in Lake Charles, La.
- Michelle Boquin opened Brightway, The Michelle Boquin Agency in Doral, Fla.
- Cici Lu opened Brightway, The Lu Agency in Orlando, Fla.
- Brandon Jamison Sr. opened Brightway, The Brandon Jamison Agency in Columbia, S.C.
- Tyson Rochelle opened Brightway, The Tyson Rochelle Agency in Fort Worth, Texas
“We’re thrilled to welcome Marjorie, Roland, Ashley, Jimmy, Michelle, Cici, Brandon and Tyson to the Brightway family and partner with them to expand our brand and services to more consumers across the U.S.,” said Brightway President and CEO, Michael Miller. “We provide Agency Owners with holistic business support to help them grow their business and look forward to seeing each of them thrive with Brightway.”
In June, the company announced a lower investment, $5,000 franchise offering that empowers people seeking the American dream of business ownership the opportunity to grow at their own pace. It also provides a second location at no additional cost.
Brightway is a recession-proof company, and its low-risk, high-reward business opportunities allow people from a wide variety of backgrounds to prosper. One out of every four agencies has books of business greater than $5 million*, and the company just celebrated its first agency to cross the $30 million in written premium mark.
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance is a national property/casualty insurance distribution company with more than $720 million in annualized written premium, making it one of the largest Personal Lines agencies in the U.S.
Brightway’s focus is on producing Win, Win, Win outcomes for consumers by offering customized insurance solutions and for people wishing to sell insurance by providing business opportunities that span from single Agent to multi-unit enterprises. Regardless of the path taken, Brightway provides the support necessary to consistently outsell other insurance agents.
Brightway got its start in 2008 and has since grown to more than 900 people in 253 offices across 22 states serving customers in all 50 states.