JACKSONVILLE, FLA. — More consumers now have the opportunity to enjoy a better way to shop for insurance as Brightway Insurance continues to expand across the country. The company recently opened new stores in Alabama, California, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana and Texas already this year.
“We’re thrilled to welcome Man Phung as our newest Multi-Unit Owner, as well as newest Franchise Owners: Brandon and Jenn Kolk, Gilles Gillesen, Bill Thomas, Jessica and Rickey Wilson, Kendall Hunt, Ashley Hunhoff, Rachel Davidson and Rodney Welch,” said Brightway President, Talman Howard.“We provide a system of support built around helping our franchisees grow their businesses while providing world-class service to our customers.”
- Man Phung opened the second location of Brightway, The Phung Agency in Austin, Texas. Learn more.
- Brandon and Jenn Kolk opened Brightway, The Kolk Agency in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Learn more.
- Gilles Gillesen and Bill Thomas opened Brightway, The Gillesen and Thomas Agency in Wellington, Florida. Learn more.
- Jessica and Rickey Wilson opened Brightway, The Wilson Agency in Safety Harbor, Florida. Learn more.
- Kendall Hunt opened Brightway, The Hunt Agency in McKinney, Texas. Learn more.
- Ashley Hunhoff opened Brightway, The Ashley Hunhoff Agency in Walnut Creek, California. Learn more.
- Rachel Davidson opened Brightway, The Rachel Davidson Agency in Dothan, Alabama. Learn more.
- Rodney Welch opened Brightway, The Rodney Welch Agency in West Monroe, Louisiana. Learn more.
Brightway Agency Owners enjoy comprehensive business support including carrier relationships, marketing, accounting, management reporting and technology. And, Brightway handles after-the-sale service on behalf of its franchisees, empowering them to focus on new business sales. As a result, Brightway agencies consistently outsell other insurance agencies three-to-one.*
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance is a national property/casualty insurance distribution company with more than $574 million in annualized written premium, making it one of the largest Personal Lines agencies in the U.S.
Brightway’s focus is on producing Win, Win, Win outcomes for consumers by offering customized insurance solutions and for people wishing to sell insurance by providing business opportunities that span from single Agent to multi-unit enterprises. Regardless of the path taken, Brightway provides the support necessary to consistently outsell other insurance agents.
Brightway got its start in 2008 and has since grown to more than 800 people in 179 offices across 21 states serving customers in all 50 states.
Fill out the form to receive a copy of our franchise brochure
Learn more about our history and culture, products you'll sell, the companies we work with, our models and investment levels, the success of our franchisees, FAQs, and more. Our Franchise Sales team will follow-up with you to schedule your first call. We can't wait to share more with you!