JACKSONVILLE, FLA. — More consumers now have the opportunity to enjoy a better way to shop for insurance as six people are on the path to the American dream of business ownership through the Brightway Insurance Independent Agent program.
“We announced our new Independent Agent program at the beginning of the year and hit the ground running by introducing several Independent Agents to Brightway,” said Brightway Co-Founder and CEO, Michael Miller. “Over the last month, we’ve brought on six more Independent Agents, and we’re pleased to see the promising results of this program.”
- Bless Dollander opened Brightway, The Hutton Agency in Savannah, Georgia.
- Jake Longardner opened Brightway, The Longardner Agency in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Jim Sauser opened Brightway, The Sauser Agency in Highland Park, Illinois.
- Cecil Perkins opened Brightway, The Cecil Perkins Agency in Jefferson, Georgia.
- Maria Guerrero opened Brightway, The Maria Guerrero Agency in San Saba, Texas.
- Brandon Jamison opened Brightway, The Brandon Jamison Agency in Orangeburg, South Carolina.
Brightway Independent Agents enjoy the same after-the-sale service as franchise owners as they qualify for a fully financed, lower-cost entry fee into the company’s new franchise model in which a Brightway location can operate out of a professional office space.
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance is a national property/casualty insurance distribution company with more than $597 million in annualized written premium, making it one of the largest Personal Lines agencies in the U.S.
Brightway’s focus is on producing Win, Win, Win outcomes for consumers by offering customized insurance solutions and for people wishing to sell insurance by providing business opportunities that span from single Agent to multi-unit enterprises. Regardless of the path taken, Brightway provides the support necessary to consistently outsell other insurance agents.
Brightway got its start in 2008 and has since grown to nearly 900 people in 191 offices across 21 states serving customers in all 50 states.